Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Toronto Then MA

I'm home in Massachusetts visiting for a few days, and wow has it been great! I left my phone in the hotel in Mansfield Ohio and we drove to Cleveland before I remembered it. So they sent it to my house. I had my phone switched to a new phone anyways though because my battery was dead and i have no money to buy a new one. So now i have a new phone, its been so wonderful to see my parents and spend time with them! Its amazing to actually have a place where I know i can relax and feel at home! I love my bed, and its been so nice to have access to things i left at home (i.e. old journals, books, pictures, clothes, shoes, accessories). Its been so nice to have a room to worship in and spend alone time with Jesus whenever i want. Its so good to rest after being 3 months on the road!
After we left Mansfield, we drove to Cleveland and ministered in the public square downtown. Diana preached and we got to pray with a man that responded. God was doing a major work in his heart and life as he was crying before we even got to the ministry time. We drove right after that ministry time to Toronto Canada where we got to spend the first night with Bruce's friend from TACF and a ginormous canadian cat! That week there was an annual youth conference at the church called Fresh Wind and felt like the Lord wanted us to stay for it. But we could no longer stay with Mel (Bruce's friend) because she was housing other guests for the conference. Which totally fine, but it turned out we didnt know where else to stay. So we prayed and prayed and the second night we ended up actually in a hotel that the Lord told us he would provide for, and the third day he started giving me so much faith that the doors would be opened for us to stay. He told me to start declaring in the Spirit that we would have a place to stay. So i did. I just started saying "we're going to have a place stay. The doors will be opened" multiple times. Sure enough, a lady started talking too me and when she heard my story, she said she had a place for us, and that she even needed rides to the conference so we were able to meet her need as well! We even got into the conference free as our host connected us to volunteer and serve for a few hours for it. God truly provided and opened a door for us. The conference was so refreshing and I was even given a word of knowledge by someone that week about my headaches and inner healing as well. It was so wonderful to be ministered to! Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

NateLMP said...

Maria! you are home!!!

wow. that is exciting! how long you and Diana going to be there for?


man. i love hearing your stories! so encouraging and faith-building!

Glad to hear you have a new phone!

NateLMP said...

Maria! you are home!!!

wow. that is exciting! how long you and Diana going to be there for?


man. i love hearing your stories! so encouraging and faith-building!

Glad to hear you have a new phone!