Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Bride Shaken!

Driving in the car to Albuquerque NM with Diana, and worshipping and praying with Jason Upton on, I had a vision. I saw a picture of a bride, and she had all kinds of jewels on her….She had the wedding dress on but then like thick jewels all over the dress. And all of a sudden the Jewels started falling off and she started too shake. And the Lord said, I’m shaking my bride. And the jewels that the church has adorned herself with are going to fall off. And I’m going to set my seal, and my crown upon her. Then I saw a seal and a crown put upon her. And I believe the jewels represented all of the works, saving a million souls, creating a bunch of outreach programs and bible studies, community service, serving the poor, setting up small groups, meetings and more meetings and all the things that the world and the church calls or would call great and wonderful. And the things that the church has taken pride in…and The Lord said I’m going to shake It! and set my seal upon it because our jewels and our crowns that are given to us are based on his seal and our intimacy with him. It is not our works. It is not what the world would see as good. Although saving a million souls is awesome, and healing the sick and helping the community are all great and amazing things, The Lord adorns us and crowns us because we’re kids! And his ways aren’t our ways. The church will be shaken to intimacy!! We’ve placed jewels upon ourselves and the Lord is going to strip those things. Pride will come down only to be made a kid of the most High J

No comments: