Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Travels to CA Revival Meetings

Sunday, July 30, 2006

So I just finished traveling to the Fresh Fire ministries conferences in Redlands, Anaheim, and San Jose CA. Diana and I are still going to San Diego this week for Heidi Baker Jill Austin and Dutch Sheets Sword of Lord conference. But I wanted to update everyone on what happened in these past meetings and how much my faith has increased. Being in a revival meeting where the people leading it are as young as you are really makes me feel like I belong. Before I left MA God was really talking to me about transparency and being completely myself in the Spirit. And the past two weeks have confirmed it and encouraged me. I am a spiritual being, and a citizen of Heaven so I should be weird! I should be different! Im not of the world, Im born of the Spirit. God has been letting me actually SEE the Kingdom. Its one thing to hear, and another thing to feel or experience the Kingdom, but to SEE the kingdom is so much more. And Seeing is how Jesus did his ministry. He said I do only what I see my Father doing. He said to nicodemus, you can see the Kingdom if you are born of the Spirit, born again. I see angels, I saw a living creature- with the face of the eagle. I saw Angels/ministers of fire and pictures of God's glory covering the Earth and taking over the darkness. I've never seen so much of heaven than I did in Redlands, but I want so much more. One of the nights on the way home, an angel showed up in the back seat of our car and actually scared me because it appeared out of nowhere. In Anaheim, God healed me of a headache on the spot and told me he was going to be my chiropracter. In San Jose, Jeremy (Todd's intern) gave a word of knowledge for chronic migrain headaches and when he did, the Spirit hit me, I shook for a couple seconds and my headache was gone. The last night of each conference Todd laid hands on everyone and I was so drunk in the Spirit the first night that I was literally stumbling out of the building, dizzy and couldnt walk straight. The last night in Anaheim, I got drunk in the beginning of the service, wason the ground laughing thru the whole sermon and could barely stand up to have Todd pray over me. I felt like I was in Africa all over again cuz I couldnt even help myself to stand up and walk out. Diana and I prayed for a lady and The person of hte Holy Spirit actually showed up in between us for a second. Another friend of mine actually saw God in front of his hands. I love the supernatural, because Im born of the Spirit! Im a citizen of heaven! Supernatural is natural to me! Everyone has the opportunity to literally experience God in a supernatural way! He desires for us to just seek Him for it! He says seek and you shall find when you search for me with all your heart. Jer 29:13.
Words of Knowledge were given, people were healed of all kinds of diseases, miracles and signs and wonders, Diamonds were found, angels showed up, gold dust was seen, and gold teeth were given. Todd even fell into a trance while preaching at one point! The presence and glory was so thick, and it was just awesome to see people my age up there speaking about the supernatural and having such huge faith. A received a real impartation of faith, Authority, favor, and vision for the supernatural. God is AMAZING! And the wisdom and knowledge of the Kingdom never ends. Theres always more. And all of the supernatural, is just for his glory. Its just about what He is up to and wants for us. And Its all about Jesus! Each new thing lets me know how much more deep the Father's love is toward me. Each new secret of Heaven lets me know more of how valued I am to Him. And all of the visions, all of the gifting, is for Him to minister to others. And Christianity is about seeing what the Father is doing and doing it. Everyone has access through Jesus...we just have to believe! He is a GOOD GOD!!!!

No comments: