Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update #2 Canada Miracles

God's been AMAZING! I'm in Canada and its been hard not having a phone for 3 days :( I miss contact with friends and family! But its all good cuz God has been doing awesome things.
We drove up Wednesday from Doug's and what should have taken 2 1/2 hrs took 5-6 hours because of traffic and snow. I've never seen snow fall that huge. It was like snowballs falling from the sky. It accumulated so fast and I think was partly ice cuz it was frozen on the ground making the roads totally ice. God told us to continue and He'd get us there, so despite my fear and worries of the road, and stressfulness of fearing for my life, we definitely got here 5 hrs later. The conference was supposed to start at 7 and we got there at 9, and we heard the Lord say its okay, dont worry about it. We get there and it had just started because they had power outage problems at the building they were supposed to have it in and had to move and reset up. So they started 2 hours late. God is so good! When we drove up to the building we were supposed to be in and saw no cars we didnt know what to do. We were really confused cuz that was the only address we had. So we drove around the town a tiny bit looking for a wireless connection we could hook up to see if we could look online for cancellations or what, but nothing. So i was prayin and i felt Holy Spirit tell me to go back to the building and we'd find out. So we went back and i got out the car walking towards the door and there was a map and location telling us where to go. Praise God! He told us what to do!
So we made it safe...with one complication. Once we got to Canada the roads were way worse than Washington. They werent really plowed at all. So at one point, we were driving up this hill and got stuck, the wheels just kept spinning and we werent going anywhere. So we backed up and went a different direction. But after we did this, the info ABS and the Brake lights came on at the same time. And our brakes started acting weird. The ABS basically went out and the brakes would pump for us. Or they would lock and we would slide. It was really scary because they didnt function normal.
But we got to the conference and met up with Miranda and met todd's girl interns who we would be staying with. they invited us out to eat afterward so we got back in the car to follow them to the restaurant. We were pulling up to a stop light and almost ran into them because the brakes locked up and we just kept sliding, Diana swerved and saved us. but she was so scared at that point that at the restaurant she brought in the manual for the car to read about the brakes and what happens if the light goes on. The manual said if both lights go on and they malfunction fix them as soon as possible! We obviously have no money for this. So at dinner I just started getting faith that the Lord would heal the car. we asked some peeps to pray for it with us, so we went outside in faith and Diana started manifesting very weirdly haha. She was bending over back and forth, and when she stopped, she was like wow, God must have done something. So we get in the car and the brake lights are off and the car is perfectly normal. The brakes have been completely normal since! PRAISE GOD! He totally healed our car. First miracle of many miracles for this trip.
We've stayed with the girls and its been really great getting to know them and theyre friends. The Conference has been Awesome. Todd spoke last night on Pursue overtake and recover all! out of 1 Samuel 30. It was so awesome, and i know the Lord has been speaking to me and just restarting fires in my heart. and recovering the hunger and passions i feel ive lost the past few months. Just remembering what the Lord has done and talking about needs to happen more. Because when we forget thats when we become stale. When we talk about what God has done, stuff starts to happen just by talking about it. If we talk about visitations, visitations show up. If we talk about heaven, heaven shows up. We need to talk more about what God is doing so he can show up!
I love the Lord's love, because the biggest thing he's stripping me of is striving. I dont need to strive for an experience or his favor or his love. I can come as I am, and just be and its all about just loving Him and being loved. thats all.
Thursday night, Jason Upton was leading worship and playing the song Freedom. diana and i were up front and Kira, one of the interns starting praying for us, or throwing fire balls not really sure, all i know is i ended up so drunk in the Spirit, laughing on the floor. It just got me so hungry for more of the Holy Spirit! He's rekindling my fire for him. Well before I ended up on the floor i was just standing there worshipping and I felt like a man was behind me. He was a alot taller than me, ya know when u can just tell a person is right behind you because u feel their presence? Well i turn around and noone is there. But I still felt the presence of a person. So then I heard the Lord say the Angel of Protection. I feel like the Lord gave released the Angel of Protection over me last night. :)
One of the Speakers then read Psalm 91, and I felt like God was just confirming the protection, and so i read it the next morning (Fri morning) in my quiet time. Last night this guy wanted to pray over us because he too had driven across the country on faith and was provided for. So he prophesied alot over us, and he gave me psalm 91. it was pretty awesome.
I love Jesus!!!

No comments: