Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Colorado 1-26-07

So Diana and I have been in Colorado for about a week now. God has truly been doing so much! We stayed with a pastor in Colorado Springs that I had only met over the phone. He had never met me in person and opened his home to me last weekend when he was not even home. He didn't come home from California until Monday. We were so blessed by him! He truly cared about us and really reminded us of some amazing truths. Mainly that we the Christian walk is about being rather than doing. We had some awesome rest with the Lord, He has refreshed me is pursuing love towards me, and has made me hunger and want so much more of him. Ministry comes from being loved by the Father. Its the only way it works. I can't get enough of his love! So I truly loved being at this pastor's house because we felt the freedom to be and not have to do. He also spoke into our lives from the Father's heart and I truly love hearing what God thinks about me!! That He really likes me, and has created me different, unique and beautiful and my anointing is going to be powerful simply because God created me to be me and has called me for his divine purposes. Our ministry is our identity in Christ and who he has made us to be! I'm His kid and I love it :)
So we are in Parker Colorado now at Diana's sister's house. Her family is amazing! We have gone into Denver twice now to walk the streets and minister. We went to the Espn Zone and ate at the bar to talk to this guy named Stephen. He told us about this club, called "The Church" cuz its held in a building that used to be a church. the bar is actually where the altar was!!! Crazy huh? So this guy is tellin us about it and we just start asking him how feels about drinking at the altar. And the convo went on from there about Jesus. But so many people believe and know the truth, they just dont act on it. They choose the world over God...and to that I say, so foolish. the world scene won't ever fulfill or satisfy. God remains faithful, persistent and longing with love, and offers Life and Heaven to us, what is better than that? There is nothing that compares to God's presence and love! God also started confirming in me at this bar that I'm hearing more of his voice and some words of knowledge because at this bar I asked him to tell me the name of the third bartender (since i could already see the other 2 nametags). Well the first name that came straight to mind was daniel. But ignored it cuz i thought it was wrong cuz i could barely make out his name tag that didnt seem to have that many letters. So i kept asking...and got a couple other names come to mind. Well, when he walked over, sure enough the name tag read Dan. So I'm learning, and praying for more to come :)
So today we were walking the streets and God told us to go into this restuarant/bar. And we're sitting at the table and God gives Diana a word about a red flannel shirt and a hurting back/back pains. So we look around all over, and cant find anything. so we leave, walk a little more, get some fast food cuz we didnt eat at the bar and talk to some more people who werent very interested in what he had to offer (Heaven). So we decided that we would get back on the subway to go home so we could see Diana's birth mom before she left the house. Well, we were feeling kinda unproductive and didnt know, but i felt God say its okay. so i told Diana its okay lets go. So we got on the train and had to change trains at this one stop. Well, we're waiting for our next train and what do u know. An older man walks by with a red and flannel shirt on. So Diana goes up to him, and asks if he experiences back pain. Sure enough he did, he had a slipped disc in his back or something. So, we told him about the word of knowledge, and believed for his healing, and that God is genuinely concerned with his life, and the man said yeah, u can pray for me, i believe. He gave us his email address to because he wanted to let us know when the pain went away! so we got to pray for him and talked with him till he got off the train. Praise God! I'm just waiting to hear he's healed completely!
We are off to Albuquerque and then straight on to dallas texas! The home of Dr. Pepper, here we come!

No comments: